Interim Report January – September 2013
• Operating profit from product areas1) for the third quarter includes restructuring charges of 28 MSEK and declined by 11 percent to 836 MSEK (942).
• In local currencies, operating profit from product areas1) for the third quarter declined by 10 percent or 7 percent excluding restructuring charges.
• Operating profit2) declined by 10 percent to 924 MSEK (1,022) for the third quarter.
• EPS (basic) for the third quarter amounted to 3.15 SEK (3.41).
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes share of net profit in STG.
2) Operating profit for the Group includes share of net profit in STG.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Tuesday, October 29 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Thomas Hayes, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference live at: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone number:
UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 934254
US replay number: +1 888 365 0240, access code: 934254
Swedish replay number: +46 8 505 203 33, access code: 934254
For further information, please contact:
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Office +46 8 658��0441
Thomas Hayes, Acting Chief Financial Officer
Office +46 8 658 0309
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Sustainability
Office +46 8 658 0173
Richard Flaherty, President US Division, US Investor Relations contact
Office +1 804 787 5130