Half Year Report January – June 2014
- Sales for the second quarter increased by 4 percent to 3,339 MSEK (3,220). In local currencies, sales for the second quarter also increased by 4 percent.
- Operating profit from product areas1) declined for the second quarter by 1 percent to 862 MSEK (871). In local currencies, operating profit from product areas1) also declined by 1 percent for the second quarter.
- Operating profit2) amounted to 941 MSEK (968) for the second quarter.
- EPS (basic) for the second quarter amounted to 3.27 SEK (3.34).
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
2) Operating profit for the Group includes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Friday, July 18 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Marlene Forsell, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference live at: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone number:
UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 941361
US replay number: +1 888 365 0240, access code: 941361
Swedish replay number: +46 8 505 203 33, access code: 941361
For further information, please contact:
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Office +46 8 658 0441
Marlene Forsell, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Office +46 8 658 0489
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Sustainability
Office +46 8 658 0173
Richard Flaherty, President US Division, US Investor Relations contact
Office +1 804 787 5130