Interim Report January – September 2014
- Sales for the third quarter increased by 6 percent to 3,416 MSEK (3,230). In local currencies, sales increased by 3 percent.
- Operating profit from product areas1) for the third quarter increased by 5 percent to 874 MSEK (836) and by 2 percent in local currencies.
- Operating profit from product areas1) was also up by 2 percent in local currencies when adjusted for increased costs related to international snus and restructuring charges in 2013.
- Operating profit2) amounted to 989 MSEK (924) for the third quarter.
- EPS (basic) for the third quarter increased by 11 percent to 3.50 SEK (3.15).
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
2) Operating profit for the Group includes share of net profit in STG and larger one-time items.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Friday, October 24 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Marlene Forsell, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference live at: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone number:
UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 941363
US replay number: +1 888 365 0240, access code: 941363
Swedish replay number: +46 8 505 203 33, access code: 941363
For further information, please contact:
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Office +46 8 658 0441
Marlene Forsell, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Office +46 8 658 0489
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Sustainability
Office +46 8 658 0173
Richard Flaherty, President US Division, US Investor Relations contact
Office +1 804 787 5130