Half Year Report January – June 2015
- Sales for the second quarter increased by 9 percent to 3,644 MSEK (3,339). In local currencies, sales were marginally higher than prior year.
- Operating profit from product areas1) for the second quarter increased by 9 percent to 937 MSEK (862). In local currencies operating profit from product areas1) declined by 1 percent.
- Operating profit2) amounted to 1,021 MSEK (941) for the second quarter. Excluding a restructuring provision of 42 MSEK related to the relocation of distribution facilities in Sweden, recognized as a larger one-time item, operating profit amounted to 1,063 MSEK (941).
- EPS (basic) for the second quarter amounted to 3.62 SEK (3.27). Adjusted EPS3) amounted to 3.79 SEK (3.27).
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes larger one-time items and share of net profit in STG.
2) Operating profit for the Group includes larger one-time items and share of net profit in STG.
3) Adjusted for larger one-time item.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Friday, July 17 at 2:00 p.m. (CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Marlene Forsell, and Emmett Harrison.
Listen to the telephone conference live at: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone number:
UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 951145
US replay number: +1 888 365 0240, access code: 951145
Swedish replay number: +46 8 505 203 33, access code: 951145
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Office +46 8 658 0441
Marlene Forsell, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Office +46 8 658 0489
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Sustainability
Office +46 8 658 0173
Richard Flaherty, President US Division, US Investor Relations contact
Office +1 804 787 5130