On this page you will find Swedish Match's interim reports from 1997. As of 2005, reporting is prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Highlights from the second quarter
- In local currencies, sales increased by 10 percent for the second quarter. Reported sales increased by 9 percent to 3,336 MSEK (3,053).
- In local currencies, operating profit from product segments1) increased by 16 percent for the second quarter. Reported operating profit from product segments increased by 15 percent to 1,293 MSEK (1,123).
- Operating profit amounted to 1,263 MSEK (1,091) for the second quarter.
- Profit after tax amounted to 928 MSEK (812) for the second quarter.
- Earnings per share amounted to 5.31 SEK (4.48) for the second quarter. Adjusted earnings per share2) increased by 27 percent to 5.31 SEK (4.17).
- The outlook statement on page 10 has been modified with regard to snus and nicotine pouches outside Scandinavia.
1) Operating profit for Swedish Match product segments, which excludes Other operations and larger one-time items.
2) Earnings per share adjusted to exclude income from Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG) and larger one-time items.