Annual General Meeting
According to the Swedish Companies Act, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the highest governing body in a limited liability company. The Annual General Meeting elects the Board of Directors and the auditors and takes decisions on such matters as changes in the Articles of Association and changes in the share capital.
Annual General Meeting 2020
Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2020 will be held on April 2, 2020, at 3.30 p.m. CET in Stockholm, Sweden.
Annual General Meeting 2019
Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2019 was held on April 9, 2019, at 3.30 p.m. CET at the cinema Skandia, Drottninggatan 82, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Major items approved by today’s Annual General Meeting include:
- A dividend of 10.50 SEK per share
- Mandate to repurchase up to 10 percent of all shares in the Company
- Withdrawal of 6,000,000 repurchased company shares with a simultaneous bonus issue without issuing any new shares
- Mandate to resolve on the transfer of shares in the Company and to issue new shares
- Election of Deloitte AB as auditor
Read the press release Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2019.
View the President and CEO Lars Dahlgren's AGM 2019 address to the shareholders (video in Swedish only).
See the minutes from the AGM in writing - the minutes without appendices or the complete minutes including all appendices other than the voting list.
AGM 2019 calendar
|3 April, 2019||Record date for AGM|
|9 April, 2019||AGM|
|10 April, 2019||EX-dividend date|
|11 April, 2019||Proposed record date for dividend|
|16 April, 2019||Proposed date for dividend payment|