Annual General Meeting
According to the Swedish Companies Act, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the highest governing body in a limited liability company. The Annual General Meeting elects the Board of Directors and the auditors and takes decisions on such matters as changes in the Articles of Association and changes in the share capital.
Annual General Meeting 2021
Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2021 was held on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
In light of the continued COVID-19 pandemic, the Swedish Match's AGM was conducted pursuant to so called mail-in procedures, meaning that no shareholders attended the AGM in person or through proxy. Instead, shareholders participated in the AGM by voting in advance.
Major items approved by the Annual General Meeting include:
- A dividend of 15.00 SEK per share
- Mandate to repurchase up to 10 percent of all shares in the Company
- Withdrawal of 4,200,000 repurchased company shares with a simultaneous bonus issue without issuing any new shares
- Mandate to resolve on the transfer of shares in the Company and to issue new shares
- Election of Deloitte AB as auditor
- Amendment of the Articles of Association
- A share split 10:1
Read the press release Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2021.
See the minutes from the AGM in writing - the minutes without appendices or the complete minutes including all appendices other than the voting list.
AGM 2021 calendar
|1 April, 2021||Record date for AGM|
|13 April, 2021||AGM|
|14 April, 2021||Ex-dividend date|
|15 April, 2021||Proposed record date for dividend|
|20 April, 2021||Proposed date for dividend payment|