According to the Swedish Companies Act, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the highest governing body in a limited liability company. The Annual General Meeting elects the Board of Directors and the auditors and takes decisions on such matters as changes in the Articles of Association and changes in the share capital.
Annual General Meeting 2020
Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2020 was held on April 2, 2020, at 15.30 CET at the cinema Skandia, Drottninggatan 82, Stockholm, Sweden.
Major items approved by the Annual General Meeting include:
- A dividend of 12.50 SEK per share
- Mandate to repurchase up to 10 percent of all shares in the Company
- Withdrawal of 7,750,000 repurchased company shares with a simultaneous bonus issue without issuing any new shares
- Mandate to resolve on the transfer of shares in the Company and to issue new shares
- Election of Deloitte AB as auditor
Read the press release Swedish Match Annual General Meeting 2020.
View the President and CEO Lars Dahlgren's AGM 2020 address to the shareholders.
See the minutes from the AGM in writing - the minutes without appendices or the complete minutes including all appendices other than the voting list.
AGM 2020 calendar
|27 March, 2020||Record date for AGM|
|2 April, 2020||AGM|
|6 April, 2020||Proposed record date for dividend|
|9 April, 2020||Proposed date for dividend payment|